Call for Proposals: Summer Workshop Series
The School of Visual Arts and Design is excited to host a new Summer Workshop Series!
We are accepting proposals for SVAD Faculty to lead one-week long workshops to allow SVAD to connect to the community through in-demand programming offered in the summer. The workshops will be held Monday – Friday from 9am – 4pm (with a lunch break [students bring their own lunch]) and will accommodate max 15 students per workshop.
Please be prepared to submit the following details to propose a workshop:
1. Select Appropriate Age Group:
12 – 14 years old
15 – 18 years old
2. Proposed Workshop Description (max 200 words):
3. Proposed Workshop Project Descriptions (max 200 words):
4. Proposed Workshop Schedule (breakdown outline for each day Monday – Friday):
5. Proposed Workshop Materials Budget (breakdown per student)
6. Choose your preferred Summer Session to lead your workshop:
7. *optional* Please provide one promotional image (an example of what a student could make in the workshop) that can be used to promote the workshop via social media, print advertising, and the website (should be at least 1280 x 960 pixels). If your workshop is selected, we will need a promotional image submitted.